Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Peek into OUR Wedding Day

On October 8th I experienced the most magical day of my life thus far...our wedding! I worked for months on every last detail and it really was a dream come true. I loved how everything turned out and most important I was so excited to marry the man of my dreams. We had the most wonderful...and beautiful wedding party I have ever seen. Our families were wonderful and we were just so blessed to have so many amazing people surrounding us!
Before I share some photos with you I would like to make a shout out to my husband...babe I know you read this blog even though you act like you don't ;). Thank you for being such an involved and helpful groom, you truly understood the perfect balance between staying involved but still letting me fulfill whatever crazy idea I had. AND making them happen, like all the large heavy items I made you haul to the venue and building things for me. Not to mention you gladly running all around town with me and for me to do pre-wedding stuff. I have loved every minute of our new lives together and I'm excited to see what the future brings our way!
Get ready there is a LOT of photos on this post.
PS. Our photographer did and amazing job, we love her work and personality! She captured the day just perfectly! http://www.brittanywilbur.com


Here are the details....

Just us....
Our wedding party and families....
  











1 comment:

  1. oh my goodnesss!! I am so in love! love it love it! and I look cute ;) you look beautiful :) and ole Geary bear looks pretty dapper! love you guys see you tomorrow for our party!! whoo whoo

    ReplyDelete